I am Sharon Breen, an experienced, qualified counsellor at Highgate, north London and City of London counselling near Liverpool Street station. I provide counselling for women, men and young people for a diverse range of problems. Sessions usually run once a week for 50 minutes, or as agreed between us. Initially I meet clients for an assessment and if we both agree to work together then I offer a further five sessions. After the initial six sessions, we'll discuss and review our work together and decide if we wish to continue onto open ended, long-term work. Everything is done in a safe, welcoming environment and at your pace.
- Adult 1-to-1 Counselling
- Teenage Counselling
- Therapy groups for parents
- Face-to-face, Skype or phone
- Special service for counselling students, inc. placement advice.
Issues I specialise in
- Depression/low mood
- Anxiety (Anxiety UK approved therapist)
- Bereavement and loss
- Relationship difficulties
- Personal development
- Post-natal depression
- Suicidal thoughts
- Self-esteem, low self-confidence, shyness
What can I expect?
- A safe, confidential, welcoming environment
- A qualified, experienced therapist
- Each session is £65 (Highgate) and £90 (city - the extra cost is for room hire), payable in cash on the day.
- For those on a low wage, unemployed or counselling students I have three reduced-rate places at any one time at £40.